Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Countdown: 10 days to go!



I wasn't sure I wanted to post anything today.  My heart is still aching today after the tragedy yesterday in Connecticut.  I really have lost what little Christmas spirit I had in me.  I need to get beyond this feeling.  My little ones are still blissfully innocent, and they are getting more and more excited by the day!  I need to find the delight in their eyes inside myself, so I am moving ahead with the day and will try to see through their eyes for the next few days.  I'm excited for them, I need to bring that back to my surface.

Today I want to share a site my hubby shared with me.  I thought it very fitting since we all can use some holiday cheer right now.  Go to abcfamily and create an ecard to share with all your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment