Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bumpy and Crazy...

If our life was anything other than bumpy and crazy, I'm not sure I would know what to do!

We started our school year last Monday as planned.  Tired from truck show we were determined to plug along.  Then Wednesday we hit a bump.  I babysat my nephew who is just a few months younger than The Cuddler.. so he is almost 3.  We attempted school, but it was just too much of a distraction having an extra kid around.  He was here Thursday too, I didn't even attempt to do school.  I knew it wouldn't happen.

Friday, I just said forget it I need to finish recovering from it all.

Welcome New Week... or so we think.  Yesterday, I was all set to pick up where we left off, we made it halfway through our lessons and noticed our dog, who was very heavy with a belly full of puppies was acting strange.  Not even 10 minutes later she delivered puppy number 1.  Within 35 minutes she had delivered 7 puppies.. and ended up a while later with a final count of 9.

Today, I'm all out of sorts... so we covered the basics for school and called the day good.  I need to get my content subjects back into order so we can get back into a full swing of the game.

I really think if our life was smooth I would be lost, but at the same time... maybe if it was smooth I would be able to accomplish everything I think we should.

No comments:

Post a Comment