Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Countdown: 12 days to go!



Can  you believe that we will soon be in the single digit numbers as we count down???  I'm starting to panic, how about you?  I have not wrapped a single thing, in fact I keep forgetting wrapping paper when I'm out shopping!!!  I may find myself wrapping in newspaper on Christmas Eve if I don't remember soon.  I really think that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but I think the kids in my house would be sadly disappointed.

When the panic starts to set in (the wrapping paper, the shopping not finished), I start to lose the joy of the season.  I start to feel a bit like the Grinch!  So I felt it fitting today to share a game to beat that Grinch right out of oneself! 

Today, delight in the fun of the arcade with an exciting game of Whack a Grinch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment